Yeehaw Wand is the fastest and easiest way to create in 3D without requiring any specialized programming or 3D graphics experience. You can design directly from your phone or tablet onto the real world. You can also print it to any 3D printer. This draw-and-print system allows you to construct designs by sketching your concepts in mid-air. It will simply be the final instrument for 3D creativity.
- Wand works with AR app on your phone or tablet to convey 3D designs to life.
- Sketch your designs or hint over objects in the world around you.
- Delivers detailed designs that you would be able to print at dwelling or get printed professionally.
CheckMark is a brand new an extension that was developed to help make it easier for teachers to provide feedback to students in Google Docs. Once you add the extension, all you do is highlight where there is an issue and select one of the nearly three dozen canned comments. These comments include the most common mistakes such as capitalization, tense, rephrase, and subject/verb agreement.
SeeSaw released some great new features at ISTE back in June and they are at it again! SeeSaw is a digital portfolio which provides students with a platform to share their work. Over the last year, there was an increase in the number of teachers using SeeSaw to distribute assignments to students and then collect those assignments from students. To help make this process easier, SeeSaw has launched several new and exciting features.
- Activities- Teachers can create their own activities or select grade-level specific assignments from the SeeSaw library. Teachers also have the option of sharing their activities to a school-specific library so other teachers in their school can have access to them.
- Simplify workflow- Differentiate lessons by sharing lessons with the entire class or with just a few students. Students can select from a number of tools to show what they know and all responses will appear on a single page.
- Save time- It is possible to share activities between classes and reuse activities from one year to the next.
Google e la National Geographic Society stanno collaborando per consentire agli studenti di osservare il mondo oltre le loro aule. Le risorse educative oggi disponibili sono state progettate per la nuova versione di Google Earth e basate su alcune delle iniziative più emozionanti di National Geographic.
▼ Info Podcast
▼ Follow me on:
» Twitter: https://twitter.com/daversa_g
» Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/gianfrancodaversa-tie
» Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/gianfrancodaversa
» Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/gianfrancodaversa
» Google+: https://plus.google.com/+gianfrancodaversa
» Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com.mx/gdaversa
» Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/gianfrancodaversa
Everyday I update this new Area with dozens of Apps covering everything from Productivity and Communication, to Security and Gaming. Download safely while discovering alternative software you can try.
PrepFactory offers students a great selection of free SAT and ACT preparation activities. PrepFactory focuses on helping students develop good test-taking strategies while also not boring them with dozens of continuous rote exercises.
This past spring PrepFactory introduced helpful features for teachers. When you register as a teacher and create your classroom you can also create specific assignments for your students on an individual or class-wide basis. Then once your students have started on their assignments you can track their progress, see where they need to improve, and suggest more appropriate review activities.
Learn more about PrepFactory in this video.